This tip works on two levels to exfoliate the skin. It’s recommended you use all organic materials.
- The mechanical level with the sugar
- The chemical level with the fruit acids in the honey.
- Take some virgin olive oil and very gently warm it.
- Mix in some brown sugar.
- Stir in enough raw honey until you have a syrupy but textured mixture.
- Rub on your face for 1-2 minutes to exfoliate.
- Remove with a warm face washer.
The olive oil will leave the skin feeling alive and hydrated.
This is a healthy, natural way to cleanse your face everyday.
Do you have a favorite beauty tip? Share it in the comments below.